The Indian market is likely to open higher Wednesday following gains in Asian peers after the International Monetary Fund (IMF) raised its growth forecast for the global economy this year. At 8:10 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 44.50 points or 0.32 percent higher at 14,125.50, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Auto Stocks: The government has approved scrappage policy, which will come into effect from April 2022.
2. Larsen & Toubro: The company’s net profit in Q3FY21 rose 4.9 percent to Rs 2,466.7 crore from Rs 2,352 crore, while revenue fell 1.8 percent to Rs 35,596.4 crore from Rs 36,243 crore, YoY.
3. Adani Ports & SEZ: The company will raise $500 million via bonds.
4. Bank of Baroda: The Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates has imposed a financial sanction of Rs 13.56 crore approx. on Bank of Baroda, GCC Operations, Dubai for deficiencies in compliance of AML and Sanctions Compliance Framework as on December 31, 2019.
5. GAIL (India): The company plans to launch an InvIT of its two gas pipelines between Dahej and Bengaluru ahead of a proposed splitting of the pipeline business from the gas marketing function.
6. Affle (India): The company’s subsidiary will buy business assets of Israel-registered Discover Tech for $1.15 million. Additionally, it will sell 8 percent stake in OSLabs to its promoter Affle Global for $2.86 million.
7. HG Infra Engineering: lrcon International has cancelled the tender of Gevrapendra/Pkg 1 in Chhattisgarh due to high quoted rate, for which the company was declared L-1 bidder. The estimated project cost was Rs. 713.69 crore and the Company's bid price was Rs. 784.99 crore.
8. MSTC: The company has received approval from Excise Department, Government of Rajasthan for conducting an e-Auction for Liquor Shop License Contracts through MSTC's portal www.mstcecommerce.com.
9. Agro Tech Foods: The company has restarted its commercial production and operations at its plant in Unnao, UP. This plant produces Tortilla Chips, Ready to Eat Popcorn, Extruded Snacks and Centre filled Cereal Snacks etc.
10. Inox Leisure
: The company has commenced the commercial operations of cinema, taken on Leave & License basis, located in Thane from January 26, 2021.