The Indian market is likely to open lower Friday following losses in Asian peers. At 8:00 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 60.00 points or 0.41 percent lower at 14,583.50, indicating a negative start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. HDFC Bank: Sebi has imposed Rs 1 crore penalty on the bank for non-compliance of interim order. HDFC Bank unilaterally invoked securities pledged by BRH Wealth. Sebi has asked HDFC Bank to deposit Rs 160 crore in a separate escrow account.
2. Vedanta: The company’s mined metal production in Q3FY21 rose 4 percent to 2.4 lakh tonnes from 2.35 lakh tonne and integrated metal production rose 7 percent to 2.35 lakh tonnes from 2.19 lakh tonnes, YoY.
3. Mphasis: The company’s Q3FY21 net profit rose 8.8 percent to Rs 325.5 crore from Rs 299.2 crore, while revenue increased 1.6 percent to Rs 2,474.3 crore from Rs 2,435.4 crore, QoQ.
4. Cyient: The company’s Q3FY21 net profit rose 13.7 percent to Rs 95.4 crore from Rs 83.9 crore, while revenue increased 4.1 percent to Rs 1,044.3 crore from Rs 1,003.3 crore, QoQ.
5. Zensar Technologies: The company’s Q3FY21 consolidated net profit rose to Rs 137.9 crore from Rs 50 lakh while revenue fell 4.6 percent to Rs 934.4 crore from Rs 979.4 crore, QoQ.
6. South Indian Bank: The bank reported Q3FY21 net loss at Rs 91.6 crore as against net profit of Rs 90.4 crore, YoY. Net interest income fell 0.9 percent to Rs 596.4 crore from Rs 601.8 crore, YoY.
7. SRF: The company’s Q3FY21 net profit fell 5.3 percent to Rs 324.7 crore from Rs 343 crore, while revenue increased 16 percent to Rs 2,146.4 crore to Rs 1,850.5 crore, YoY.
8. MCX: The exchange reported a net profit of Rs 71.80 crore in Q3FY21, up 29 percent from 55.57 crore, YoY, while total income rose 11 percent to 125.67 crore from 112.74 crore.
9. Indian Energy Exchange: The company’s net profit in Q3FY21 rose to Rs 58.1 crore from Rs 41.7 crore, while revenue jumped to Rs 85.2 crore from Rs 59.7 crore, YoY.
10. JK Tyre
: The company reported sharply higher consolidated profit at Rs 230.7 crore in Q3FY21 as against Rs 108.9 crore in Q3FY20, revenue rose 26 percent to Rs 2,769.3 crore from Rs 2,274.8 crore, YoY.