The Indian market is likely to open higher Thursday following a rally in international markets amid positive global cues. At 8:00 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 52.00 points or 0.36 percent higher at 14,696.00, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Bajaj Finance: The company’s Q3FY21 consolidated net profit declined to Rs 1,146 crore from Rs 1,614 crore while revenue fell to Rs 4,296 crore from Rs 4,535 crore, YoY.
2. Axis Bank: Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approved the acquisition of stake in Max Life Insurance by Axis Bank, Axis Capital and Axis Securities.
3. UltraTech Cement: The company will consider the proposal for raising funds in its board meeting on January 23.
4. L&T Technology Services: The company’s net profit in Q3FY21 rose 12.4 percent to Rs 186.1 crore from Rs 165.5 crore while revenue increased 6.6 percent to Rs 1,400.7 crore from Rs 1,313.8 crore, QoQ.
5. HDFC Asset Management Company: The company’s Q3FY21 net profit rose 5 percent to Rs 369.26 crore from Rs 352.55 crore, YoY. Total income grew to Rs 594.91 crore from Rs 591.99 crore. The company's average asset under management (AAUM) increased 10 percent to Rs 4.06 lakh crore as of December 31, 2020 from Rs 3.69 lakh crore as on December 31, 2019.
6. Aditya Birla Fashion: Competition Commission of India approved Flipkart’s 7.8 percent stake buy in Aditya Birla Fashion.
7. Siemens: Ola has partnered with Siemens to build its upcoming electric vehicle manufacturing facility in Tamil Nadu.
8. GMM Pfaudler: The company’s Q3FY21 consolidated net profit rose 10.3 percent to Rs 23.2 crore versus Rs 21 crore while revenue increased 29.4 percent to Rs 201.8 crore from 156 crore, YoY.
9. Havells India: The company reported sharply higher profit at Rs 350.1 crore in Q3FY21 against Rs 200.6 crore in Q3FY20, revenue jumped to Rs 3,175.2 crore from Rs 2,273.3 crore, YoY.
10. Phillips Carbon Black
: The company’s net profit in Q3FY21 rose to Rs 125.44 crore from Rs 70.06 crore while revenue grew marginally to Rs 769.4 crore from Rs 768.65 crore, YoY.