The Indian market is likely to open higher Tuesday as the trend on SGX Nifty indicates a positive start for the broader index in India. The Nifty futures were trading 98.50 points or 0.69 percent higher at the 14,374.50 level on the Singaporean Exchange at 8:15 am.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Maruti Suzuki: The company has increased prices by up to Rs 34,000 ex-showroom in Delhi, effective from January 18.
2. Mindtree: The company’s net profit in Q3FY21 rose 28.7 percent to Rs 326.5 crore from Rs 253.7 crore, while revenue increased 5.1 percent to Rs 2,023.7 crore from Rs 1,926 crore, QoQ. Revenue in dollar terms rose 5 percent sequentially to $274.1 million.
3. L&T Finance Holdings: The board has fixed the price at Rs 65 per share for the Rs 3,000 crore rights issue which opens for subscription on February 1.
4. Natco Pharma: The company has sought emergency use authorisation and compulsory licence for Rheumatoid Arthritis drug Baricitinib. SEC has asked the company to conduct clinical trials for Baricitinib as treatment for COVID-19, sources said.
5. Apollo Hospitals Enterprise: The company has launched QIP offering, aiming to raise as much as Rs 1,000 crore at a floor price of Rs 2,508.58 per share.
6. RBL Bank: The bank’s board has approved the re-appointment of Vishwavir Ahuja as the MD & CEO of the bank for 3 years w.e.f. June 30, 2021.
7. Cholamandalam Investment: Arun Alagappan has tendered his resignation as MD and Director of the company.
8. Indiabulls Real Estate: The company’s Q3FY21 net profit rose 64 percent to Rs 80.69 crore from Rs 49.27 crore, while total income was Rs 756.81 as against Rs 1,317.70 crore a year ago.
9. Indiamart Intermesh: The company’s net profit in Q3FY21 rose 29 percent to Rs 80 crore from Rs 62 crore, while revenue increased 5 percent to Rs 174 crore from Rs 165 crore, YoY.
10, IRB Infrastructure Developers
: The company reported a 56 percent decline in its consolidated net profit to Rs 69.48 crore for Q3FY21 from Rs 159.73 crore, YoY. Total income fell to Rs 1,594.80 crore, from Rs 1,790.17 crore in the year-ago period.