The Indian market is likely to open sharply lower Friday following losses in global peers. At 8:00 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 204.50 points or 1.35 percent lower at 14,893.00, indicating a negative start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank: The banks will acquire 9.99 percent stake each in Ferbine Private Ltd, to operate a PanIndia Umbrella Entity (PUE) for retail payment systems.
2. Bank of Baroda: The bank has launched Rs 4,500 crore worth QIP at an issue price of Rs 81.70 per share with option to upsize upto an additional Rs 2,000 crore.
3. RailTel Corporation of India: The company will list its equity shares today. The issue price has been fixed at Rs 94 per share.
4. Infosys: The IT services major said it will add 300 local jobs in Pennsylvania as part of its ongoing hiring plans in the US.
5. HCL Technologies: The company’s subsidiary HCL America Inc has approved a proposal for issuing senior unsecured notes of up to USD 500 million.
6. DHFL: The company has received no objection from the Reserve Bank and has filed application with NCLT for submission of the resolution plan of Piramal Capital & Housing Finance.
7. Mahindra Lifespace Developers: The company has acquired 7.89 acres of land to develop a residential project in Bengaluru. The project will offer about 5 lakh sq ft of carpet area.
8. Ashok Leyland: The company has completed the acquisition of 38 percent stake of Hinduja Tech Ltd from Nissan International Holding BV for Rs 70.2 crore.
9. Hatsun Agro Product: The company has commenced commercial production at Solapur facility, Maharashtra.10. Rain Industries: The company’s consolidated profit in Q4CY20 rose to Rs 321.98 crore from Rs 121.6 crore, while revenue fell to Rs 2,640.2 crore from Rs 2,830.38 crore, YoY.