The Indian market is likely to open higher Thursday following a rally in global markets. At 8:00 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 239.00 points or 1.61 percent higher at 15,045.00, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Nureca: The company’s shares will be listed on exchanges today.
2. Cadila Healthcare: The company’s subsidiary Sentynl Therapeutics will buy Cyprium Therapeutics’ Copper Histidinate product candidate to treat Menkes disease for $20 million.
3. Max Financial Services: IRDAI has given its formal approval for the acquisition of up to 12 percent stake in Max Life Insurance Company by Axis Bank and its subsidiaries.
4. Wipro: The IT services major has appointed Ren Mulder as Country Head and Managing Director of its Switzerland operations.
5. Godawari Power Ispat: The company has started booking export orders of high grade iron ore pellets to China and other countries. The first export order of 50,000 MTs has already been booked and the delivery will take place in the month of April, 2021. Going forward the company will mainly concentrate on production and export of high grade iron ore pellet only.
6. Cochin Shipyard: The company has partnered with Dredging Corporation of India and IHC Holland BV to make world-class dredgers.
7. Indiabulls Real Estate: The Competition Commission of India approved the proposed merger of NAM Estates Pvt Ltd and Embassy One Commercial Property Developments Pvt Ltd into Indiabulls Real Estate.
8. Affle (India): The company’s board will consider raising funds via securities on February 27.
9. Piramal Enterprises: The company’s subsidiary Piramal Pharma Ltd has completed the acquisition of additional stake in Convergence Chemicals Private Ltd for Rs 65.10 crore.
10. HG Infra Engineering: The company has been declared as L-1 bidder by NTPC for a road construction project.