The Indian market is likely to open on a tepid note Monday as the SGX Nifty, an early indicator of the Indian market was trading 53.00 points or 0.40 percent lower at 13,274.00 at 8:00 am, indicating a negative start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Maruti Suzuki India: The company’s total production in November rose 5.91 percent to 1,50,221 units from 1,41,834 units, YoY. Passenger vehicle production increased by 5.38 percent to 1,46,577 units from 1,39,084 units, YoY.
2. ICICI Bank: Fitch has affirmed ICICI Bank's issuer rating at BB+ with a Negative outlook.
3. Axis Bank: Fitch has affirms Axis Bank's issuer rating at BB+ with a Negative outlook.
4. ONGC: The oil explorer’s subsidiary ONGC Videsh made a 'significant' oil strike in Colombia.
5. NMDC: The Donimalai mine will increase annual iron ore production by 7 mtpa.
6. Eicher Motors: VE Commercial Vehicles has commenced commercial operations at its new manufacturing unit at Bagroda, Bhopal. In the first phase, the plant will have the capacity for the manufacture of 40,000 trucks.
7. Tata Consumer Products: The company’s Australia-based step-down subsidiary will sell MAP Coffee Business to Buccheri Group for 1.25 million Australian dollars (Rs 6.74 crore).
8. Tata Power: The company has received Letters of Intent from The Odisha Electricity Regulatory Commission (OERC) to own the licenses for the distribution and retail supply of electricity in WESCO Utility & SOUTHCO Utility license area.
9. KPI Global Infrastructure: The company has signed a new long-term power purchase agreement with Alliance Fibres, Surat for the sale of 1.30 MW solar power for a period of 20 years under Independent Power Producer (IPP) business vertical.
10. ITD Cementation India
: Rating agency ICRA has reaffirmed the long-term rating for the Line of Credit (LOC) at A. The Outlook on the long-term rating has been revised to negative from stable.