Benchmark indices BSE Sensex and NSE’s Nifty50 are likely to open higher on Friday on positive global cues and RBI’s ‘accommodative’ stance. Among the stocks in the news today, Moody's downgraded Yes Bank's credit ratings and assigned negative outlook. M&M has acquired 36.63 percent stake in Meru Travel Solutions for Rs 44.71 crore.
Here are some stocks in focus today:
- Moody's Investors Services downgrades Yes Bank's credit ratings and assigned negative outlook.
- Mahindra & Mahindra acquires a 36.63 percent stake in Meru Travel Solutions at Rs 44.71 crore.
- InterGlobe Aviation’s IndiGo reduces its growth capacity forecast for the current financial year to 22-23 percent from 25 percent earlier.
- Bank of Baroda board approves raising up to Rs 1,850 crore in Tier-I bonds.
- Tata Motors says Jaguar and Land Rover’s November UK sales fall to 8,199 units against 9,055 units YoY.
- Bajaj Finance withdraws from RBL Bank’s preferential capital participation. The bank successfully closes QIP of Rs 2,025 crore at a price of Rs 351 per share.
- Allcargo Logistics buys a controlling stake in Gati for around Rs 416 crore.
- Bandhan Bank shareholders approves the reduction in the authorized share capital.
- Indiabulls Ventures fixes December 19 as the record date for buyback of 6.67 crore shares at Rs 150 per share.
- Reliance Power: India Ratings & Research downgrades the long-term rating on rated instruments of Rosa Power Supply.