Indian markets are likely to open lower on Wednesday tracking weak trend in global peers. At 7:00 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 45 points or 0.37 percent lower at 12,006.00, indicating a mildly negative start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top stocks to watch out for today:
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals: Private equity firms Advent International and Temasek Holdings together sell an 8.16 percent stake in the company for Rs 1,275 crore.
- Eris Lifesciences: The drug firm acquires the trademark Zomelis and its associated trademarks from Novartis AG for the Indian market for $13 million (over Rs 93 crore).
- Ashok Leyland: The Hinduja flagship ties up with HDB Financial Services for vehicle financing.
- HDFC AMC: Standard Life Investments will offload a 2.23 percent stake in HDFC AMC on December 4-5.
- M&M: Mahindra & Mahindra launches its first BS-VI compliant vehicle in the form of its compact SUV XUV300 with price ranging from Rs 8.30 lakh to Rs 11.84 lakh.
- Siemens will provide digital solutions to Bajaj Group-owned Lalitpur Power Generation Company for improving operational efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Thomas Cook India signs an agreement to acquire the rights of the Thomas Cook brand in India, Sri Lanka and Mauritius for around Rs 13.9 crore.
- Jaypee Infratech: Suraksha Realty and NBCC submit final bids to the Committee of Creditors (CoC), reports CNBC-TV18.
- Nestle India declares an interim dividend of Rs 55 per share for 2019.
- CSB Bank will make a debut on bourses today. The final issue price is Rs 195 per share.