The Indian market is likely to open flat Thursday on mixed global cues. At 8:00 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 2.50 points or 0.02 percent higher at 13,984.00, indicating a flat start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Adani Green Energy
: The company has commissioned a 100 megawatt (MW) solar power project at Khirsara in Gujarat.
2. Shriram Transport Finance: The company has approved and allotted senior secured rated, listed redeemable NCD of the face value of Rs 10 lakh each on a private placement basis.
3. Ansal Properties & Infrastructure: The company has agreed to sell its entire 66.24 percent stake in IT SEZ in Greater Noida to Migsun group.
4. Indian Bank: The bank has raised Rs 392 crore through perpetual bonds.
5. Filatex India: The company’s proposed installation of captive rooftop solar power generation of 1.0 MW at Dahej and 0.4 MW at Dadra has been successfully completed and commenced commercial operation w.e.f. December 30, 2020.
6. FDC: The company will expand its production capacity by the installation of an additional BFS machine.
7. Fortis Healthcare: ICRA has upgraded the long-term rating for the line of credit of the company's subsidiaries- SRL Limited and SRL Diagnostics Private Limited.
8. NHPC: The company’s board has appointed Biswajit Basu as Director (Projects).
9. Electrotherm (India): The company has defaulted on the payment of the term loan & working capital loan of Rs 0.62 crore on November 30.
10. Ortin Laboratories: NCLT sanctioned the scheme of arrangement between Ortin Laboratories and Vineet Laboratories and their respective shareholders and creditors.