The Indian market is likely to open higher Wednesday as the SGX Nifty, an early indicator of domestic Nifty was trading 51.00 points or 0.37 percent higher at 13,984.00, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Banks, NBFCs: RBI said India’s banking and non-banking sectors will face challenging times going ahead amid the need to unwind regulatory relaxations, rein in loan impairment and boost capital positions.
2. UPL: The company has completed the pre-payment of $410 million of 3.25% Senior Notes due October 2021. This prepayment is in line with its commitment to reduce debt.
3. Jindal Steel & Power: The company received ‘regular supplier’ status from Indian Railways to supply 60 kg 880 grade (90 UTS) Rails.
4. Paisalo Digital: Elara India Opportunities Fund reduced stake in the company to 1.76 percent from 4.37 percent earlier by selling 2.6 percent stake via open market transaction.
5. IFGL Refractories: ICRA upgraded credit rating assigned for Rs 173 crore line of credit of the company.
6. Jindal Stainless Hisar: Board of directors of Jindal Stainless (JSL) and Jindal Stainless (Hisar) (JSHL) approved the merger of JSHL into JSL. As per the approved share swap ratio, 195 equity shares of JSL will be issued for every 100 equity shares of JSHL.
7. IRCTC: Indian Railways will run a special Mumbai-Delhi Rajdhani 4-Days a week.
8. IIFL Securities: The company will open its Rs 90-crore share buyback on today.
9. Coromandel International: Promoter EID Parry India to sell up to 2 percent stake or 58.5 lakh shares of the company through open market at Rs 800 – 825 per share.
10. Snowman Logistics
: Adani Logistics sold 39.5 lakh shares of the company at Rs 61.56 per share in BSE. It also sold 40.55 lakh shares at Rs 61.82 per share in NSE.