The Indian market is likely to open higher Thursday amid a subdued trend in Asian peers. At 8:00 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 26.00 points or 0.20 percent higher at 13,180.00, indicating a flat positive for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Axis Bank: Specified Undertaking of The Unit Trust of India (SUUTI) has sold 36.25 lakh shares of Axis Bank for Rs 221.47 crore between November 26 and 27. SUUTI's stake in the bank is now at 4.12 percent versus 4.24 percent earlier.
2. Wipro: The IT major has received multi-year contract from Verifone for its cloud services.
3. Bharti Infratel: Bharti Airtel’s subsidiary Nettle Infrastructure Investments has bought a 4.94 percent stake in Bharti Infratel for Rs 2,882.32 crore.
4. Mahindra & Mahindra: CARE Ratings has reaffirmed AAA rating on long-term bank facilities of Rs 1,402.42 crore and A1+ rating on short-term facilities of Rs 38.58 crore.
5. Dabur: The company has responded to CSE study and said that its honey has passed NMR test in Germany and it is complying with 22 parameters mandated by FSSAI for testing Honey.
6. DHFL: The Committee of Creditors have voted in favour of inviting revised bids and has set December 14 as the new deadline to submit bids.
7. Reliance Capital: As many as eight suitors, including the US-based Oaktree and J C Flower, have expressed their interest to acquire Reliance Capital.
8. Apollo Hospital Enterprises: The company’s board approved raising Rs 1,500 crore in one or more tranches.
9. Tata Chemicals: Promoter Tata Sons Pvt Ltd has bought 18,07,245 shares of the company worth over Rs 76.07 crore via open market transaction at an average price of Rs 420.92 per share.
: The company’s subsidiary Silver Spark Apparel has entered into a share transfer agreement to divest its entire stake in its wholly-owned subsidiary Dress Master Apparel for Rs 19.07 crore.