The Indian market is likely to open higher Monday following gains in Asian peers. At 8:00 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 45.00 points or 0.33 percent higher at 13,798.50, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Reliance Industries: The company will buy IMG Worldwide’s 50 percent stake in IMG-Reliance Ltd (IMG-R) for Rs 52.08 crore in cash.
2. Coal India: The company’s board has accorded approval to venture into aluminium value chain (mining-refining-smelting) and solar power value chain (Ingot-wafer-cell-Module-and-generation)
3. Lupin: The company has received tentative approval from US FDA for generic of Jublia solution.
4. DLF: DLF Cyber City will acquire Hines’ stake in One Horizon Center for Rs 780 crore.
5. Bharat Forge: The company has made an additional investment of Rs 2.87 crore to use the remaining 8.20 megawatts (MW) solar power from Avaada SataraMH Pvt Ltd (ASPL).
6. Punjab National Bank: The bank has put up for sale three stressed accounts, including Birsa Institute of Technology (Trust), with total outstanding dues of nearly Rs 34.50 crore.
7. Vodafone Idea: The company has started using 3G spectrum for 4G services in Mumbai and claimed that customers in the metro city will get higher data speed with the refarming of spectrum. Vodafone Idea has 5 megahertz of spectrum in 2100 Mhz band which was being used for 3G services.
8. Central Bank of India: The bank will sell entire 64.4 percent stake in Cent Bank Home Finance to Centrum Housing Finance.
9. Aavas Financiers: The company’s board of directors has approved raising Rs 100 crore by issuing bonds on a private placement basis.
10. Dish TV India
: The company has received a demand notice from the government for payment of Rs 4,164.05 crore, which includes licence fee and interest.