The Indian market is likely to open higher Thursday following a positive trend in the Asian peers. At 8:00 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 34.00 points or 0.25 percent higher at 13,652.50, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Mrs Bectors Food Specialities: The company’s shares will debut on bourses today. The final issue price has been fixed at Rs 288 per share.
2. Deepak Nitrite: India has extended anti-dumping duty on Phenol imported from South Africa by 5 years.
3. Dish TV, Den Networks, GTPL Hathway, Hathway Cable: Cabinet has approved the change in norms to allow 100 percent FDI in DTH services, saying DTH licence will be issued for 20 years and licence fee will be collected quarterly.
4. Reliance Industries: The company’s telecom arm Jio added 22.3 lakh subscribers in October as against 14.6 lakh additions in September.
5. Bharti Airtel: The company added 36.74 lakh users in October as against 37.8 lakh additions in September.
6. Vodafone Idea: The company lost 26.56 lakh users in October against the loss of 46.53 lakh users in September.
7. Vedanta: Vedanta Holdings will buy up to 4.98 percent stake in the company at an indicative price of Rs 150-160 per share.
8. Bharat Forge: Germany competition regulator Federal Cartel Office (FCO) has imposed a fine of 32 million euros (Rs 288 crore) on three local subsidiaries of Bharat Forge as part of a settlement in two separate investigations. The settlement amount is to be paid over the next five years.
9. Ambuja Cement, ACC: The Technology and Knowhow (TKH) fees have been kept at 1 percent of net sales for the next 2 year by LafargeHolcim.
10. ARSS Infrastructure Projects: The company has received order for execution of work of 4 laning of Itanagar to Banderdewa section of NH-415 on EPC mode in Arunachal Pradesh.(Disclosure: Network18, the parent company of CNBCTV18.com, is controlled by Independent Media Trust, of which Reliance Industries is the sole beneficiary.)