Indian shares are expected to open little changed on Friday tracking muted trends in global markets amid thin trades due to the upcoming holiday season. At 7 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 0.02 percent lower, indicating a flat start for the Sensex and Nifty50. Among the stocks in the news today, NMDC diversified into coal with the allotment of two coal blocks in the Hazaribagh district of Jharkhand and Lemon Tree Hotels announced its international debut with the launch of its first hotel in Dubai.
Here are top stocks to watch out for today:
- NMDC diversifies into coal with allotment of two coal blocks in the Hazaribagh district of Jharkhand.
- Bajaj Finance invokes 24 lakh pledged shares of Karvy Data Management Services Ltd (KDMSL) to recover outstanding dues from a group firm.
- Suzlon Energy appoints State Bank of India nominee Rakesh Sharma as the company's nominee director, effective Thursday.
- Lupin's partner Concord Biotech receives approval from the USFDA for generic immunosuppressive Mycophenolic acid delayed-release tablets.
- Lemon Tree Hotels announces its international debut with the launch of its first hotel in Dubai.
- Dishman Carbogen clarifies visits from the I-T Department officials to its head offices and manufacturing sites have no impact on operations.
- JM Financial board approves raising up to Rs 850 crore and increasing FPI limit to 40 percent from 24 percent.
- Calriant Chemicals India’s global holding company Clariant agrees to sell its entire Masterbatches business to PolyOne.
- CRISIL board approves the acquisition of 100 percent of Greenwich Associates LLC and its subsidiaries at a consideration of $40 million
- Tata Chemicals buys the remaining 25 percent stake in Tata Chemicals (Soda Ash) Partner Holdings for Rs 1,365 crore.