The Indian market is likely to open higher Wednesday following a positive trend in Asian peers. At 8:05 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 53.50 points or 0.39 percent higher at 13,632.00, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Diagnostics companies
: Maharashtra has reduced the RT-PCR test for COVID-19 by Rs 280 to Rs 700.
2. Axis Bank: The bank has clarified that it has complied with its underwriting practices and approval processes for any exposure taken in relation to SREI Equipment Finance and SREI Infra Finance. SREI Group's outstanding dues to the bank stand at Rs 800 crore.
3. Mahindra & Mahindra: The company will increase the price of its passenger and commercial vehicles, across models.
4. HDFC: The company will raise up to Rs 5,000 crore via NCDs at 4.23 percent.
5. Biocon: The company’s subsidiary Biocon Biologics has signed an MoU with CSSC in Tanzania for Mission 10 cents.
6. Punjab National Bank: The bank’s QIP opened on December 15 and the floor price has been set at Rs 37.35 per share.
7. Embassy Office Parks REIT: The company plans to raise $500 million through sale of units to institutional investors through QIP to fund its acquisition of commercial asset Embassy TechVillage in Bengaluru.
8. IDBI Bank: The bank’s QIP opened on December 15 at a set floor price of Rs 40.63 per share.
9. Union Bank of India: The bank has raised Rs 500 crore debt capital by issuing Basel III compliant bonds.
10. HG Infra Engineering: The company has been declared as L-1 bidder by IRCON International for civil work projects. The company’s bid for the project was Rs 784.99 crore.