The Indian market is likely to open higher Friday amid a mixed trend in Asian peers. At 8:00 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 38.50 points or 0.28 percent higher at 13,563.50, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
: The company has expanded its presence in Texas with a new facility in Austin.
2. Kotak Mahindra Bank: The RBI has restricted the bank from paying out dividends on PNCPS as well.
3. HDFC: The mortgage lender has raised Rs 2,000 crore via a 2-year bond at a 4.50% coupon.
4. Indian Oil Corporation: All the refineries of IOC operated at 100 percent capacity in November, up from 88.1 percent in October month and 98.6 percent in the same period last year.
5. HDFC Bank: The RBI has imposed a monetary penalty of Rs 10 lacs on the bank for bouncing of SGL which lead to a shortage of balance in certain securities in the bank’s CSGL account on November 19, 2020.
6. UPL: The company’s management has denied the whistleblower’s allegation of money siphoning by promoters and said that the issues were closed in 2017.
7, Bank of Baroda: The bank has revised the Marginal Cost of Funds Based Lending Rate (MCLR) w.e. f. December 12, 2020.
8. TVS Motor Company: Members of the TVS family have agreed to subscribe to the terms of a memorandum of family arrangement to align and synchronize the ownership of shares in various group companies.
9. Canara Bank: The bank has approved the issue price at Rs 103.50 per share for its qualified institutional placement (QIP) to raise Rs 2,000 crore
10. SpiceJet: The airliner has partnered with Om Logistics Ltd to provide seamless end-to-end cold chain solutions for COVID-19 vaccine delivery.