The Indian market is likely to open lower Thursday following a weak trend in Asian peers. At 8:10 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 58.00 points or 0.43 percent lower at 13,507.00, indicating a negative start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
: The RBI has proposed draft rules for NBFCs to declare dividends. According to the draft circular, NBFCs with a minimum 15 percent capital adequacy and NPA below 6 percent for three years will be eligible to declare dividends.
2. TCS: The company’s Rs 16,000 crore share buyback will open on December 18 and close on January 1.
3. Maruti Suzuki India: The automobile major will increase prices across its model range from January 2021.
4. M&M: The company has increased stake in its Finland-based arm Sampo Rosenlew Oy to 79.13 percent with the acquisition of additional 1,050 shares for Rs 31.15 crore
5. IRCTC: The government will sell up to 20 percent equity in IRCTC via OFS (15% base size+ 5% greenshoe) at a floor price of Rs 1,367 per share.
6. Pfizer: Canada’s health regulator has approved Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. Canada is set to receive up to 249,000 doses this month and 4 million doses by March.
7. Eveready Industries: The company has denied reports of Dabur promoters buying a controlling stake in it.
8. Varroc Engineering: The company’s arm VarrocCorp Holding BV acquired balance 30 percent stake of VARROC- ELBA ELECTRONICS SRL held by ELBA SA, Romania for consideration of €1.05 million.
9. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals: The company has redeemed $182,500,000 in aggregate principal amount of its 2021 Notes, representing approximately 91.25 percent of the aggregate principal amount of the 2021 Notes at the time of initial listing. As on the date of this announcement, $17,500,000 in aggregate principal amount of the 2021 Notes remain outstanding.
10. Federal-Mogul Goetze (India): IEH FMGI Holdings LLC, promoter of the company has informed about the offer for sale up to 1,15,43,531 shares of the face value of Rs 10 each of the company on December 10.