The Indian market is likely to open on a flat note Tuesday following mixed global cues. At 7:05 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 5.50 points or 0.04 percent higher at 12,998.50, indicating a flat start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Auto Stocks: Automobile companies will release their November sales data.
2. Hero MotoCorp: The company has appointed Michael Clarke as chief operating officer.
3. Tata Motors: The company’s subsidiary has raised $300 million via the issuance of senior notes.
4. Max Financial Services: IRDAI has approved the share swap deal between the company and Mitsui Sumitomo.
5. ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company: The company has received in-principle approval of The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India to the draft scheme of arrangement between the company and Bharti AXA General Insurance Company.
6. SAIL: Soma Modal has been appointed as chairperson of the company till April 2023.
7. Indiabulls Housing Finance: The company has raised Rs 93 crore by selling part of its stake in OakNorth Holdings. The company has raised a total of Rs 2,670 crore as fresh equity in September, October and November.
8. Unichem Laboratories: The company has received USFDA approval for Atenolol & Chlorthalidone tablets, a generic version of TENORETIC, used to treat hypertension and lower blood pressure.
9. Reliance Capital: The company has defaulted on interest payment on term loans of HDFC Ltd and Axis Bank as on October 31, 2020. The company failed to make interest payment of Rs 4.77 crore to HDFC and Rs 71 lakh to Axis Bank.
10. Fortis Healthcare
: Aberdeen Standard Investments (Asia) Ltd increased its stake in the company to 5.02 percent from 4.96 percent via open market purchases.