The Indian market is likely to open higher Thursday ahead of the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) monetary policy amid mixed global cues. At 7:45 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 16.00 points or 0.14 percent higher at 11,132.00, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Banks/NBFCs: Financial stocks will be in focus ahead of the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) monetary policy today.
2. HDFC Ltd: The corporation has launched QIP at floor price of Rs 1,838.94 per share. It will raise Rs 14,000 crore via equity and warrants and Rs 9,000 crore via NCDs.
3. Max Financial Services: Promoter Max Ventures Investment Holdings has sold 61 lakh shares (2.26 percent stake) of the company at Rs 535.18 per share. The stake sale was worth Rs 326.46 crore.
4. InterGlobe Aviation: The company’s board will meet on August 10 to consider raising funds.
5. DLF: The real estate developer reported a net loss of Rs 71.5 crore in Q1FY21 as against profit of Rs 413.9 crore in the year-ago period. Revenue fell 58.8 percent to Rs 548.6 crore from Rs 1,331.2 crore, YoY.
6. Alkem Laboratories: The company has launched Favipiravir in India under the brand name ‘Alfluenza’ for the treatment of mild to moderate COVID-19.
7. Canara Bank: The bank’s net profit in Q1FY21 rose 23.5 percent to Rs 406.24 crore from Rs 329.07 crore while total income increased to Rs 20,685.91 crore from Rs 14,062.39 crore, YoY.
8. Adani Gas: The company’s net profit in Q1FY21 fell to Rs 38.91 crore from Rs 79.31 crore while revenue declined to Rs 206.6 crore from Rs 479 crore, YoY.
9. Vivimed Labs: The company has received an export order for the supply of 'Favulous' tablets 200 mg (Favipiravir) that is used for the treatment of mild to moderate cases of COVID-19.
10. Inox Leisure:
The company has reported a loss of Rs 73.64 crore in Q1FY21 as against profit of Rs 27.01 crore while revenue was at Rs 0.25 crore versus Rs 493 crore, YoY. The company’s board has approved the resolution of raising up to Rs 250 crore through the issuance of equity shares or other securities.