The Indian market is likely to open flat Wednesday amid a mixed trend in Asian peers. At 7:50 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 14.00 points or 0.13 percent higher at 11,086.00, indicating a flat-to-positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Axis Bank: The bank has set a floor price of Rs 442.19 per equity share for its proposed Rs 15,000 crore qualified institutional placement (QIP).
2. Info Edge India: The company has set the floor price of its QIP at Rs 3,177.18 per share.
3. Adani Ports & SEZ: The company has raised $750 million via unsecured notes.
4. HPCL: The company has issued NCDs worth Rs 1,200 crore on a private placement basis.
5. Tata Consumer Products: The company’s net profit in Q1FY21 rose 88.6 percent to Rs 327.5 crore from Rs 173.7 crore while revenue increased 13.4 percent to Rs 2,713.9 crore from Rs 2,392.4 crore, YoY.
6. Havells India: The company will issue commercial papers worth Rs 300 crore to ICICI Bank and Rs 200 crore to ICICI Prudential Money Market Fund.
7. Astral Poly Technik: The company’s Q1FY21 net profit was reported at Rs 19.9 crore versus Rs 47.1 crore while revenue was at Rs 403.9 crore versus Rs 606.6 crore, YoY.
8. Unichem Laboratories: The company reported net profit of Rs 2.43 crore in Q1FY21 as against a loss of Rs 6.19 crore in the year-ago period. Revenue rose to Rs 317.3 crore from Rs 273.2 crore, YoY.
9. Gujarat Gas: The company’s net profit in Q1FY21 fell to Rs 59 crore from Rs 234 crore while revenue declined to Rs 1,107.4 crore from Rs 2,671 crore, YoY.
10. SH Kelkar and Company:
The company has acquired 49 percent equity stake in Italy-based Creative Flavours and Fragrances for around Rs 126 crore.