The latest analysis and commentary by stock market gurus Mitessh Thakkar of mitesshthakkar.com and Gaurav Bissa of LKP Securities on what is moving the markets today.
Mitessh Thakkar has been tracking the equity markets since 1999 and he regularly shares his views on stocks and indices.Thakkar’s stock recommendations for the day are:
Bissa’s stock recommendations for the day are:
- Sell ICICI Prudential with a stop loss of Rs 350 and target of Rs 322.
- Buy Bharat Electronics a stop loss of Rs 68 and target of Rs 74.
- Buy Voltas with a stop loss of 590 and target of Rs 650.
- Buy Colgate Palmolive with a stop loss of Rs 1145 and target of Rs 1220.
- Buy Muthoot Finance with a stop loss of Rs 660 and target of Rs 730.
Follow stock recommendations by Mitessh Thakkar here:Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.