Mitessh Thakkar of mitesshthakkar.com and Ashish Chaturmohta of Sanctum Wealth Management discusses with Surabhi Upadhyay and Ekta Batra their readings and outlook on market technical and F&O side of the market as well as specific stocks and sectors.Mitessh Thakkar’s stock recommendations are:
Ashish Chaturmohta’s stock ideas are:
- Buy Vedanta with a stop loss below Rs 148, target of Rs 156.
- Sell Oil India with a stop loss of Rs 151, target of Rs 144.
- Buy Bajaj Finance with a stop loss of Rs 4120, target of Rs 4,280.
- Buy Jubilant FoodWorks with a stop loss of Rs 1,560, target of Rs 1,650.
- Buy PVR with a stop loss of Rs 1,800, target of Rs 1,870.
Follow stock recommendations by Mitessh Thakkar here:
: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.