The latest analysis and commentary by stock market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com on what is moving the markets today.
- RBL Bank fell yesterday; that is a sell with a stop of Rs 295 and target of Rs 275.
- DHFL, you can sell with a stop of Rs 25 and target of Rs 19.
- Union Bank and other PSU banks overall weak. You can sell with a stop of Rs 51 and target of Rs 46.
- Reliance Industries has broken out to fresh intermediate highs. So, that is a buy with a stop of Rs 1,340. Maybe in a few days, you will see Rs 1,400.
- Hindustan Unilever (HUL) has completed a correction. So, that is a buy with a stop of Rs 1,960 and target of Rs 2,020.”
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here: https://www.cnbctv18.com/author/ashwani-gujral-115/
Disclosure: Reliance Industries Ltd. is the sole beneficiary of Independent Media Trust which controls Network18 Media & Investments Ltd.Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.