Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Wednesday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.Gujral's stock recommendations for the day are:
- Buy NIIT Technologies with a stop loss of Rs 1880 and target of Rs 1940.
- Buy State Bank of India (SBI) with a stop loss of Rs 320 and target of Rs 345.
- Sell Piramal Enterprises with a stop loss of Rs 1525 and target of Rs 1450.
- Sell Amara Raja Batteries with a stop loss of Rs 717 and target of Rs 695.
- Sell Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) with a stop loss of Rs 137 and target of Rs 124.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here: Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.