Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Wednesday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.
Gujral's stock recommendations for the day are:
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 79 and target price of Rs 66.
- Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 1,150 and target price of Rs 1,025.
- Vedanta is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 100 and target price of Rs 85.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 416 and target price of Rs 440.
- Bharti Infratel is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 205 and target price of Rs 220.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here:
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.Disclosure: Network18, the parent company of CNBCTV18.com, is controlled by Independent Media Trust, of which Reliance Industries is the sole beneficiary.