The latest analysis and commentary by stock market guru Mitessh Thakkar of mitesshthakkar.com on what is moving the markets today.
Thakkar has been tracking the equity markets since 1999 and he regularly shares his views on stocks and indices.Thakkar’s stock ideas for today's trade:
- Buy Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL) with a stop loss of Rs 533, target of Rs 570.
- Buy NCC with a stop loss of Rs 59, target of Rs 65.
- Buy IRB Infra with a stop loss of Rs 74, target of Rs 80.
- Sell Kotak Mahindra Bank with a stop loss of Rs 1,611, target of Rs 1,575.
- Buy Bosch with a stop loss of Rs 15,200 and target of Rs 16,300.
- Sell Voltas with a stop loss of Rs 708 and target of Rs 680.
Follow stock recommendations by Mitessh Thakkar here:Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.