Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Tuesday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full-time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.
Gujral's stock recommendations for today's trade:
- State Bank of India is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 292, target of Rs 278
- Bank of Baroda is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 74, target of Rs 66
- Tata Steel is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 369, target of Rs 354
- Ashok Leyland is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 68, target of Rs 80
- Escorts is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 840, target of Rs 875
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here:Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.