Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Wednesday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.
Gujral's stock recommendations for today's trade:
- Balkrishna Industries is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 1,060, target of Rs 1,095.
- HDFC is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 2,480, target of Rs 2,540.
- India Cements is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 82, target of Rs 94.
- Avanti Feed is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 640, target of Rs 665.
- Escorts is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 667, target of Rs 685.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here: Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.