The Indian market is likely to open lower on Friday tracking the global markets which fell on conflicting tones between the US and China regarding the trade deal. At 7:00 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 37.50 points or 0.32 percent lower at 11,902.50, indicating a negative start for the Sensex and the Nifty. Here are the stocks to watch out for in trade today:
- Ahluwalia Contracts: The construction company receives a new project worth Rs 521.71 crore.
- Prakash Industries: Prakash Industries enhances its capacity at 1.176 million tonnes per annum in the steel melting shop.
- Quickheal Technologies: The IT company signs a definitive agreement with Israel base.dL7 Defense for USD3,00,000.
- Patel Engineering: Acuite Ratings revises Patel Engineering’s long term ratings to 'ACUITE BBB' from 'BBB-' and short term to 'ACUITE A3+' from 'A3'.
- IndusInd Bank: The retail/corporate Bank finalizes a candidate for the position of MD & CEO.
- Aster DM Healthcare: The company acquires an 80 percent stake in Premium Healthcare Limited, UAE via share purchase agreement.
- Manappuram Finance: The gold financier approves the issuance of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) worth Rs 250 crore.
- Hero MotoCorp: Hero MotoCorp’s Haridwar plant crosses 25 million units' cumulative production milestone.
- Yes Bank: YES Bank receives a binding offer of $1.2 billion from an international investor.