As per the latest mutual fund flows data available for April, it looks like it is going to be a weak turnout. CNBC-TV18's Sumaira Abidi shares key expectations. Here are some of them:
- Equity funds are likely to see a net inflow of barely Rs 1,041 crore.
- Gross inflow into equity funds likely at Rs 12,529 crore.
- Equity fund inflow data suggests high redemptions.
- Balanced funds are likely to see a 4th straight month of outflow.
- Liquid funds are likely to see Rs 96,739 crore of inflow.
- Liquid funds have seen two straight months of outflows.