Information Technology giant Tech Mahindra is all set to announce its second-quarter results on Tuesday. A recovery is likely for Tech Mahindra this quarter. Here's what to expect from the company today:
- A dollar revenue growth of 1.6 percent is expected.
- In constant currency terms, it should be a growth of 2.2-2.3 percent.
- What will drive growth for them is the telecom vertical. It is expected to see a growth of close to about 3.5 percent while the enterprise business, which is the non-telecom or the non-communication vertical, will continue to be fairly muted.
- The telecom growth is going to be driven by the large AT&T deal, which is estimated to be of a massive size of $800-900 million.
- Margins will expand by about 70 basis points.
- Profits, according to a CNBC-TV18 poll, is expected to be down 3.5 percent.