The Maharashtra government on Wednesday announced that metro railways in Mumbai and Nagpur will resume operations from October 15.
Here's what's allowed and what's not in Mumbai and other parts of Maharashtra under the latest guidelines released by the state government.Here’s what will be allowed to open from October 15:
Here’s what will be prohibited:
- Metros to operate in graded manner.
- Markets/shops to remain open for additional two hours.
- Local weekly bazaars to open.
- B2B exhibitions allowed to open.
- All government and private libraries will be to function.
- Marriage, family functions with guests not exceeding 50.
- Funeral gathering with people not exceeding 20.
- Garden, parks will continue to remain open.
- 50 percent of teaching, non-teaching staff can be called to schools.
- International air travel, except as permitted by MHA.
- Schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutions.
- Cinema halls, gyms, religious places.