• SENSEX
    NIFTY 50
VIDEOS
Earnings

Expect Rs 60-80 crore revenues from oncology business in 3-4 years, says RPG Life Science

Updated : May 03, 2018 02:10 PM IST

Operational improvement stands out in RPG Life Science's Q4 earnings.

CT Renganathan, MD of RPG Life Sciences, said, "The domestic market is the largest contributing business for us. It is contributing close to around 60 percent of our business and remaining 35-40% comes from international."

“Oncology is relatively a new business for us. We were doing around Rs 10-11 crore a year. As a company, we are looking at oncology as a long-term commitment by having a better antibody strategy. Down the line, three-four years, it should give around Rs 60-80 crore,” he added.

 
primo org
Have you signed up for Primo, our daily newsletter?
It has all the stories and data on the market, business, economy and tech that you need to know.
cnbc two logos
To keep watching CNBC-TV18, India's No. 1 English Business News Channel, call your Cable or DTH Operator and subscribe now for just Rs. 4 per month. You can also subscribe to CNBC-TV18 Prime HD for Re 1/- per month.Find out more
Live TV