Pharma major Dr Reddy's Laboratories is all set to announce its quarterly results today. Here's what to expect from the company:
- Revenue growth of around 8 percent is expected.
- Margins are expected to come in flattish on a year-on-year (YoY) basis at around 22 percent.
- Profit is likely to be at around Rs 723 crore which would be significant as compared to the Rs 503 crore in the same period last quarter.
- The numbers will be supported by the sale of migraine drugs which took place. The deal closed in August in which the company sold around two migraine drugs worth $110 million to Upsher-Smith.
- Besides, the US market is also expected to drive growth.
- India is expected to continue the momentum.
- Active ingredients business is expected to bounce back after what was around 15-16 percent fall last quarter.