Indiabulls Housing Finance is set to announce its quarterly results on Thursday. It may be a weak quarter for Indiabulls Housing Finance given the fact that liquidity crisis has had its negative impact on the housing finance sector.Here is what to expect from the company today:
- Disbursal and assets under management (AUM) growth is expected to come down.
- AUM growth can be in the range of 15-20 percent unlike 30 percent average seen over the last 2-3 years.
- Asset quality is expected to remain stable largely.
- Below 0.9 percent gross non-performing assets (NPA) will be positive. Last quarter the gross NPAs were at 0.77 percent.
- According to CNBC-TV18's poll, the net interest incomes (NIIs) are expected to come down by 12.8 percent quarter-on-quarter (QoQ) while the net profit can decline by 8.8 percent to about Rs 944 crore.