Energy company Petronet LNG is all set to announce its second-quarter numbers today. Here's what to expect from the company today:
- Revenue growth of around 6 percent is likely.
- Margins are expected to decline 60 basis points on a quarter-on-quarter (QoQ) basis.
- Total volumes are expected to come in at 231 TBtu â higher both on a sequential and on a year-on-year (YoY) basis.
- Kochi utilisation is expected to improve to 16 percent from 14 percent.
- Dahej utilisation is expected to fall to 100 percent from 113 percent in the last quarter.
- Profit before tax (PBT) is likely to be at Rs 866 crore. In the last quarter, it was Rs 838 crore.