United Phosphorus Ltd (UPL) will report its quarterly earnings today and the company is likely to report a good results this time around.
- The street is expecting good set of numbers from UPL this time around. In terms of overall numbers, the revenue is expected to go up at around 10 percent. EBITDA also is expected to go up on the same levels, up around 10 percent.
- Margins, however, are expected to be flat at 19.8 percent but there will be some decline in profits down around 5 percent that is because of higher tax rates and also higher interest cost.
- The geographical breakup is something that analysts will be watching out for. Latin America is some geography from where the company gets maximum amount of revenues. There, strong growth of around 25 percent is expected that is because of higher sowing for soybean and also because of the lower channel inventories.
- India and Europe are expected to grow at around 4 percent each. The company has a significant inventory in India.
- Volume growth if expected to grow at around 10 percent. Forex impact will be around 2 percent and pricing pressure is expected to moderate.