Essel Group-owned Zee Entertainment will be reporting its second-quarter results today. Here are the key expectations:
- Revenues are likely to grow 8 percent to Rs 2,136 crore.
- The EBITDA is likely to grow 2.5-3 percent to Rs 693-700 crore.
- This means that the margins may come in at 32.5 percent.
- The net profit is expected to grow by 17 percent, upwards of Rs 450 crore.
- Ad revenue growth is likely at 2-4 percent.
- Subscription revenue as a result of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) order will continue to grow fast.
- The net profit growth, despite a muted revenue and EBITDA growth, would be primarily on account of a corporate tax cut.