Automobile giant Tata Motors is set to report its third-quarter results on Thursday and it is expected to be a decent set of numbers for the company this time as there was some recovery seen in volumes for the sector.
Here's what to expect from the company today:
- The blowout performance from Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) is expected to continue.
- Revenues are expected to fall by 5 percent and the EBITDA will likely go up by about 36 percent.
- The net profit is likely to be Rs 760 crore against a loss of Rs 1,930 crore same time last year.
- For JLR, a revenue growth of 5 percent year-on-year (YoY) is expected and EBITDA is likely to grow 94 percent.
- JLR margins are expected to continue to be above 13 percent.
- In the standalone business, although YoY there is a fall, on a sequential basis, there is an improvement in the commercial vehicle (CV) business and that will reflect in the numbers. Hence, net sales YoY may fall by 24 percent but QoQ, the sales will likely see an improvement.