Entertainment firm PVR Cinemas will be reporting its second-quarter results today and it is expected that Q2 will be a 'super-hit' quarter for the company due to releases like Mission Mangal, Super30 and others. The stock is up 14 percent this year.
Here's what to expect from the company today:
- CNBC-TV18 poll suggests that the revenue will grow by 29 percent.
- Margins will come in anywhere between 25 percent and 26 percent.
- Profit is expected to inch up by 31 percent.
- It is to be noted that the company has adopted new accounting standards, making year-on-year numbers non-comparable. Adjusted for that, EBITDA is likely to go up by 20-25 percent.
- At standalone level, PVR’s footfall is likely to grow by 13-15 percent but ad revenue growth is expected to remain muted at 9-13 percent.
- During the quarter the company added 42 new screens which are in line with the target. Hence, watch out for management comments on screen addition targets as well as on the future outlook.