State-owned Power Grid Corporation of India is set to announce its second-quarter results on Thursday. Here's what to expect from the company:
- A topline growth of around 11 percent is expected.
- Margins are expected to improve by around 250 basis points. One basis point is a hundredth of a percentage point.
- The profit is expected to jump by around 10 percent.
- The transmission revenue, which forms a small part of the business, is expected to grow by 8 percent while telecom consultancy is expected to post just a marginal growth.
- Any update on Raipur-Pugalur project will be crucial as it is a massive project.