Pidilite Industries will be releasing its Q2FY20 results on Wednesday.Here's what to expect:
- Volume growth in Pidilite Industries' consumer business to grow between 6 and 8 percent.
- Revenue growth seen at around 9.2 percent aided by 6-8 percent volume growth in the consumer business.
- Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (Ebitda) growth likely to be around 17 percent.
- Margin expansion to rise by 150 bps and come in around 22.2 percent against 20.7 percent
- Net profit to jump by 42 percent to Rs 328 crore.