State-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) will release its second quarter results on Thursday.Here's what to expect:
- Topline to decline by 6 percent and come in at Rs 25,074 crore.
- Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (Ebitda) should fall by 11 percent.
- Operating profit margins should see a contraction of almost 330 basis points.
- Profit to be around Rs 6,298 crore.
- Crude realizations seen to decline almost 15 percent on a year-on-year basis and 8 percent on sequential basis, to come in at $61.7 per barrel.
- Oil production expected to remain flat on quarter-on-quarter basis, while gas production is likely to decline 3 percent.
- Oil sales are expected to decline 3 percent on YoY basis, while gas sales are expected to increase by 4 percent YoY.