Oberoi Realty will be posting its quarterly result today. Here is what the street is expecting.Here is what can be expected from the company today:
- Strong numbers are expected on a year-on-year (Y-o-Y) basis. However, sequentially some weakness will be seen as the stock has been an underperformer with a drop of 23 percent year-to-date.
- In terms of revenue, a growth of 136 percent is expected on Y-o-Y basis, while EBITDA is expected to show similar growth of around 130 percent.
- Margins are expected to decline by around 60 basis points (bps) at around 53.6 percent. One basis point is a hundredth of a percentage point.
- Profits still will see a growth of around 150 percent.
- In terms of volumes, a growth of around 6 percent is expected due to the newer projects that the company has launched.