Consumer goods company Marico is all set to declare its third-quarter results on Thursday. Here are the key things to keep in mind:
- The Parachute rigids business and the value-added hair oil business, which account for the bulk of its revenues, as well as earnings, saw a slight decline in volumes.
- Parachute, as well as value-added hair oils, will likely see a decline of 4-5 percent.
- The Saffola business, which is a smaller but fast-growing part of the overall business, is likely to see double-digit growth of 10-11 percent.
- The EBITDA margin is likely to improve given the benign copra prices.
- A revenue decline of about 0.5 percent is expected at Rs 1,850 crore.
- EBITDA is likely to jump 6.5 percent.
- Favourable input prices would improve margins by almost 300 basis points.
- Net profit is likely to grow at 3.3 percent.
- The domestic volume growth is expected to decline anywhere between 0 percent and 2 percent.