Jubilant Foodworks, which operates Dominos and Dunkin Donuts, is set to declare its third-quarter results today. The stock was at a record high but fell on Tuesday ahead of its Q3 numbers.
Here are the key expectations:
- The street is expecting a revenue growth of around 13 percent at about Rs 1,050 crore.
- The EBITDA is expected to jump 56 percent primarily on account of the Ind-AS accounting standards. Rs 266 crore is what the street is expecting.
- Net profit is likely to grow by around 23.5 percent to Rs 120 crore.
- Same-store-sales-growth (SSSG) is expected between 5 percent and 7 percent.
- McDonald’s owner Westlife Development reported SSSG of 9.2 percent. So the street will keep an eye on how this pans out.