Cigarette-to-soap conglomerate ITC is set to declare its third-quarter results on Friday. Here are the key expectations:
- The revenue is likely to grow at 6.5 percent to Rs 12,000 crore.
- The EBITDA is likely to see a growth of around 7.5 percent, meaning a slight margin expansion.
- Analysts are working with a margin expansion of 50 basis points (bps).
- The net profit, aided by lower taxes, should increase by about 20 percent to Rs 3,850 crore.
- The key business for the company would be the cigarette segment. Analysts are expecting a revenue growth of anywhere between 5 percent and 6 percent.
- Cigarette volume growth will be 2-3 percent and cigarette realisation growth is seen at around 3 percent.
- The street is hopeful of a 100 basis points improvement in the FMCG business.