IndusInd Bank is all set to announce its quarterly results on Wednesday and it is expected that the exposure to IL&FS will affect the balance sheet this quarter.Here is what to expect today:
- Nomura is expecting a slippage of Rs 2,400 crore compared to Rs 419 crore in the previous quarter due to the IL&FS exposure.
- Mainly it has an exposure to the holding company, which could lead to elevated provisions.
- Analysts are expecting decline in profit on a year-on-year (Y-o-Y) basis.
- Loan growth is expected to remain robust at 23-25 percent.
- The net interest margin (NIM) could remain above 3.8 percent.
- CNBC-TV18 poll suggests that the net interest income (NII) growth may be close to 25 percent while the net profit could decline by 13 percent on a Y-o-Y basis to Rs 811 crore.