Aluminium and copper manufacturing company Hindalco Industries is set to declare its third-quarter results on Wednesday. Here are the key expectations:
- A degrowth of around 14 percent is expected in the topline.
- The operating profit is likely to be lower by about 8 percent. This means the margins will expand a bit.
- The net profit is likely to come in at around Rs 115 crore.
- The copper volumes on a year-on-year (YoY) basis will be lower.
- The EBITDA is expected at around Rs 1,100 crore.
- The total aluminium business should clock in around Rs 820 crore.
- The copper business should clock in a number of around Rs 270-280 crore. In terms of the copper business, the treatment cost and refining cost (TC/RC) margins have been coming in lower, which will pressurise the business.